Saturday, April 20, 2013

Not your average Team Beachbody Coach...

Every now and then I get something on my mind that just keeps gnawing at the back of my brain.  I keep thinking about it and I usually take that as a sign that I need to say or do something about it!

A lot of the Beachbody Coaches that I've seen only want to help people if they are willing to spend some dough.  I understand and I'm not judging, we do work on commission.  But I didn't sign up for this job to make money, I signed up to help people.  The money is just the cherry on top of the cake for me. 

I want to say to you guys all right now, you NEVER have to spend a penny to get my coaching!  I will help you in any way that I can, no matter what.  I want you to know that it doesn't have to cost anything to get healthy.

Yes, all of the Beachbody products are amazing and yes, they are going to help you get better results.  Yes, I do recommend using every utility available to you to speed up your success!  But it is possible to get healthy without spending any money. 

The only thing that I do ask you to do is make me your coach, like I said earlier, it's free!  You can do that by clicking here.  Make me your coach, send me a message, and we will come up with a plan specific to you, your fitness goals, and your life style! 

No matter who you are, young or old, rich or poor, healthy or unhealthy, I am here for you.  Please don't ever think you have to do anything other than ask for help!  I am here for you Friends! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment